Travel the length of Moosehead Lake on a full-day cruise aboard the Steamboat Katahdin. Narration, continental breakfast, and dinner included.
- Senior Ages 65+
- Adult Ages 17-64
- Youth Ages 11-16
- Kid Ages 3-10
- Infant Ages 2 and under
Maine Brunch Cruise
Is there any better way to enjoy brunch than on a 100-year-old steamboat? We think not! Enjoy the natural beauty and history of Moosehead Lake as you eat brunch aboard the Steamboat Katahdin, built in 1914. Listen to narration of the region’s rich history.
Admission to the Moosehead Marine Museum is included.
Includes a brunch buffet by Kelly’s Landing, and a cash bar.
- Katahdin Cruises travel Moosehead Lake, the largest lake in Maine.
- Narration of the region’s rich history is included.
- Spacious decks with ample indoor and outdoor seating.
- Sandwiches, snacks, soft drinks, beer & wine available from our working galley.
- Handicap accessibility on 1st deck.
- Reservations required only for special events and special cruises.
- Charters for weddings, corporate outings, and private parties by reservation.
- NO SMOKING permitted onboard.
- No pets aboard the vessel – only certified service animals allowed.
- Maximum capacity 225.
- Children aged 10 and under are required to wear a life jacket while on board – we supply life jackets but often children are more comfortable with their own.