Cruise past Sugar Island and other scenic landmarks on a boat tour aboard the famed Steamboat Katahdin. Listen to narration on the area’s history and sights.
- Adult Ages 21+
Party on the Katahdin!
Come aboard the Steamboat Katahdin, a National Historic Site, for a fun party and dance cruise on Moosehead Lake! Enjoy the natural beauty and history of the region on our 1914 steamboat. A narration of the area’s rich history is included.
Admission to the Moosehead Marine Museum is included.
Lunch fare and snacks are available for purchase aboard the boat, including gluten-free options.
Patrons may bring their own food but not alcohol.
- Katahdin Cruises travel Moosehead Lake, the largest lake in Maine.
- Narration of the region’s rich history is included.
- Spacious decks with ample indoor and outdoor seating.
- Sandwiches, snacks, soft drinks, beer & wine available from our working galley.
- Handicap accessibility on 1st deck.
- Reservations required only for special events and special cruises.
- Charters for weddings, corporate outings, and private parties by reservation.
- NO SMOKING permitted onboard.
- No pets aboard the vessel – only certified service animals allowed.
- Maximum capacity 225.
- Children aged 10 and under are required to wear a life jacket while on board – we supply life jackets but often children are more comfortable with their own.