Cruise past Sugar Island and other scenic landmarks on a boat tour aboard the famed Steamboat Katahdin. Listen to narration on the area’s history and sights.
MT. KINEO CRUISE
- Adult Ages 18-64
- Senior Ages 65+
- Youth Ages 11-17
- Kid Ages 3-10
- Infant Ages 2 and under
Cruise to Mt. Kineo
Come aboard the Steamboat Katahdin, a National Historic Site. Cruises past landmarks such as Lily Bay and Sugar Island on our way to Mt. Kineo. Enjoy the natural beauty and history of Moosehead Lake aboard a 1914 steamboat. A narration of the region’s rich history is included. Lunch fare available from the galley.
Admission to the Moosehead Marine Museum is included.
Lunch fare and snacks are available for purchase aboard the boat, including gluten-free options.
Patrons may bring their own food but not alcohol.
- Katahdin Cruises travel Moosehead Lake, the largest lake in Maine.
- Narration of the region’s rich history is included.
- Spacious decks with ample indoor and outdoor seating.
- Sandwiches, snacks, soft drinks, beer & wine available from our working galley.
- Handicap accessibility on 1st deck.
- Reservations required only for special events and special cruises.
- Charters for weddings, corporate outings, and private parties by reservation.
- NO SMOKING permitted onboard.
- No pets aboard the vessel – only certified service animals allowed.
- Maximum capacity 225.
- Children aged 10 and under are required to wear a life jacket while on board – we supply life jackets but often children are more comfortable with their own.