- Individual Sponsorship Levels
- Mile Light (Starting at) Moosehead Marine Museum Pen + Katahdin Sextant biannual newsletter
- Ledge Island (Starting at) Mile Light Gifts + Donors Cruise admission with option to purchase ticket for a guest + 10% Gift Shop discount
- Moose Island (Starting at) Ledge Island gifts + Donors Cruise admission for two + 15% Galley discount + 20% discount on MMM events
- Deer Island (Starting at) Moose Island gifts + Invitation to Shakedown Cruise + 1 complimentary cruise pass
- Sugar Island (Starting at) Deer Island gifts + 2 complimentary cruise passes*+ Print of Annual MMM photo
- Kineo (Starting at) Sugar Island gifts + 4 complimentary cruise passes+ Plank Medallion
Support The Katahdin’s Legacy!
As the Moosehead Marine Museum and The Katahdin’s legacy continue into their next century, your participation and giving will ensure not only financial flexibility but also sustainability for “The Kate” and the Museum. The Moosehead Marine Museum is a non-profit organization and your donation is tax-deductible. The names of annual donors will be noted in the Spring MMM Newsletter posted annually in the Moosehead Marine Museum, and noted here online.
Your steadfast support has built our enterprise into a vital economic engine for the Moosehead Lake Region. We know that for every dollar spent at the Museum up to five additional dollars are spent locally. Thank you for your ongoing support of our endeavors and of our region!
Individual Sponsorship Levels
Mile Light $10 – $49
Moosehead Marine Museum Pen + Katahdin Sextant biannual newsletter
Ledge Island $50 – $124
Mile Light gifts + Donors Cruise admission with an option to purchase a ticket for a guest + 10% Gift Shop discount
Moose Island $125 – $249
Ledge Island gifts + Donors Cruise admission for two + 15% Galley discount + 20% discount on MMM events
Deer Island $250 – $499
Moose Island gifts + Invitation to Shakedown Cruise + 1 complimentary cruise pass
Sugar Island $500 – $999
Deer Island gifts + 2 complimentary cruise passes+ Print of Annual MMM photo
Kineo $1000 and above
Sugar Island gifts + 4 complimentary cruise passes+ Plank Medallion
Complimentary cruise tickets are limited to the 3-hour Sugar Island Cruise or the 4.5-hour Kineo Cruise.
The Steering Circle is a group of donors who provide larger, unrestricted gifts to promote the ongoing growth of MMM’s mission. Steering Circle members view themselves as visionary stewards of MMM’s legacy and they enjoy benefits such as exclusive invitations to behind-the-scenes museum tours and events, special showings, and private receptions with museum board and fellow Steering Circle supporters and special guests.